Announcements – April 12, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Macaroni & cheese, Broccoli, Breadstick, Pears, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or pancake on a stick, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Hamburger/bun, Baked beans, Pears, Milk
- Hurry up and Wait will be at 7:00 pm on Friday and the musical is
- The Wizard of Oz at 7:00 pm on Saturday.
- Junior Class: Please check your email for important information regarding Prom.
- Reminder: There will be no school Friday, April 19th.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class..
- Seniors-The next CPR class is scheduled for Monday, April 15th from 1:30 – 3. Make sure you are on time. Reminder–this is a graduation requirement! The following students are scheduled for Monday: Sammie Washington, Edson Ramirez, Aunna Lau, Mikenzi Roberts, Zach Martinek, Mitchell Halloran, Michael Lunning, Alexis Kuhns, Alex Nicholson, Reba Struchen and John Snyder
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
- If you would like to purchase a copy of the hypnotist show at post Prom, the cost is $20 and you will need to pay for it that night.
Happy birthday, Lucas Diggins!!