Announcements – February 8, 2108 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Hotdog/bun, FF, Green beans, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, Egg omelet, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken nuggets, Baked beans, Peaches, Milk
* Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Zach Laudner, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
* There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
* Please see Mrs. Sears if you are interested in girls track.
* If you are interested in signing up for baseball and have not talked to Mr. Thompson, please see him soon.
* The Senior class will be having their Valentine’s Day Carnation sale. Orders are due by February 9th – The cost is $2.00 per carnation – Colors choses are red or white.
* February West Fork students are in charge of delivering Meals on Wheels. The sign up sheet is in the office for Juniors and Seniors. There needs to be 2 people signed up for each day, with at least one licensed driver. Today 2/8: Ian Gonzalez & Michael Fjone
* There is a golf sign up sheet in the office.
* Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
* If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
* The West Fork Music Department is excited to present Disney’s Camp Rock: The Musical this Friday and Saturday at 7:00 pm in the north gym. Tickets are available in the high school office. Come support your fellow students!
* Girls basketball play at Belmond on Saturday, February 10 at 7:00 p.m
* Boys basketball play at West Fork on Thursday, February 15 at 8:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:00 for the 6:30 game (Newman Catholic and West Hancock)
* This week is National School Counseling Week! Thanks Mrs. Parker for all you do!!
* February 17th – 24th is National FFA Week.
* All PE students bring your chrome books to PE class Thursday and Friday.
* The following seniors need to come to the office by the end of the day today 2/8: Ian Gonzalez, Nathan Meinders, Jacob Mitchell, Cody O’Donnell, Alax Starbuck