Announcements – October 9, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Bread/butter, Applesauce, Milk
Tuesday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or cinni mini, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Crispito, Mexican rice, Broccoli, Peaches, Milk
- NHS Inductions will be on October 14th at 2pm
- Play rehearsal for all cast tonight at 6:30. Please be on time.
- NHS Meeting on October 9th during Warhawk time
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following October dates and times:
Thursday, October 11th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
Thursday, October 18th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at email@example.com if you are interested!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- If you are taking the PSAT, packets are available for pick up. Please stop by and see Mrs. Lillquist. Cost to take the test is $16. The test is next Wednesday from approximately 9:20 – 12:20 and will be in Mr. Thompson’s room.
- There will be a representative from Buena Vista University here today, Tuesday, October 9th, from 8:30 – 9:30 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have any questions.
- There will be a representative from the United States Marine Corps tomorrow, Wednesday, October 10th, from 12:15 – 12:45 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have questions.
- The PSAT will be tomorrow, Wednesday, October 10th, from 9:20 – 12:20 in Mr. Thompson’s room. If you have not paid or picked up your packet, please take care of this today. Please check your email tonight for information on what to bring for the test.
Happy belated birthday to Mrs. Schafer and Jesse Chibambo on October 8th!!
It’s Tuesday….Don’t Forget To Shine!!!!