Announcements – October 9, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Ham/cheese/bun, Chips, Baked beans, Peaches
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or egg pattyl,Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Chicken nuggets, Broccoli, Fruit cocktail, Bread/butter
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Tuna salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Ms. Bonzer students please report to the following locations today – 10/9
1st Block- Library
2nd Block- Mrs. Trewin’s
3rd Block- Library
4th Block- Library
Warhawk Time go to Kudej’s. Grab your packets from the basket in my room.
- Girls Basketball players check your email for information regarding the NIACC fall league.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- Ellsworth Community College is hosting a Conservation Technology Day on October 11th. The event is from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and includes lunch If you are interested, please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- UNI is hosting a “Be a Teacher Day” on Friday, October 11th. This is a special visit day open to all students interested in teaching. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 10/11 – Football at West Hancock 7:00pm
11/1 – Picture Retakes
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful