Announcements – September 14, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Beef & cheese nachos, Carrots, Frozen yogurt, Pineapple, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Mini pancakes, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Sub sandwich, Chips, Strawberries & bananas, Jello cake, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- “Merica Monday is the kick-off of Homecoming Week: Show you school spirit by wearing Red, White and Blue!!
- Football bus for Nashua-Plainfield leaves at 3:40. Good luck tonight boys!
- NHS meeting during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears’ room on Tues, Sept 18th.
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
Happy Birthday to Nashaun Bryant tomorrow!!
Whether you think you can or you can’t …you’re right!!!