Monday, November 25th Day 5
Today is Monday, November 25th Day 5
Lunch- Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Peaches.
Breakfast- Cereal/ Biscuit OR Biscuit and Gravy, Fruit.
Lunch- Hot Dog/ Bun, Pears, Baked Beans, Chips.
- No School Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This week: Monday and Tuesday- Special Order Entrees and Salad Bar will not be available due to the short week.
- Please remember that flu season is around the corner. Good hand washing, proper sneezing and coughing etiquette will help prevent germs from spreading. Please remember that our policy is if your student is sick with fever, vomiting, or diarrhea they must be symptom free for 24 hours in order to return to school.
- West Fork Candy Grams are back. Send a sweet treat to a friend, a teacher, or someone special. Please purchase your candy gram in the office for $1.00. All proceeds will benefit the spirit of west fork program.
- Basket Ball Apparel order form available in the office. Due December 2nd. WFBB Link for Form.
Monday, November 25 @ 4:15PM
Home Vs. Nashua-Plainfield
Monday, December 2 @ 4:15PM
Home Vs. Central Springs
Tuesday, December 3 @ 4:15PM
Away Vs. North Butler Middle School
Location: Clarksville High School
Dismissal 2:45PM Bus Leaves: 2:50PM
Archery Club- Sign up sheet available in the office. Grades 4-12 are welcome to participate. Practice begins Sunday December 1st 430-7pm.