Wednesday, February 5th Day 3
Lunch-Hamburger/ Bun, Baked Beans, Pineapple, Chips.
Breakfast- Cereal/Toast or Egg Patty, Fruit.
Lunch- Tator Tot Casserole, Mandarin Oranges, Bread/Butter.
- Thursday, February 13th-
- STEAM Group #1 meeting please make sure to have a note from a parent for after school plans.
- NIACC is offering a moped safety course. More information available in the office. Students MUST be 14 or within 6 months of their 14th birthday to enroll. Classes begin Saturday, February 29th.Moped Safety Classes 2020
- West Fork School District driver’s education course is now available through Drivewise to any 8th graders and older that have their instruction permit. Classes will begin on Thursday, February 6th at Sheffield Campus. More information available in the office. Driver’s Education
- The PTO is hosting a K-8th grade talent show on Sunday, February 23rd here in Rockwell. The show will start @ 2p.m. with practice before @ 12:30. A signup sheet is in the office. Acts will be approved by Mr. Grunklee. Flyers are available in the office for inquiring minds. Talent Show
- “Literacy Luau” Family reading night will be Thursday, March 5th from 5-7 p.m. in the big gym.
- Starting Thursday, February 6th- After School activities bus will be available on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays until Thursday, April 16th.
Thursday, February 6th @ 4:15PM
Away Vs. Nashua
Location: Nashua Plainfield High School
Saturday, February 8th Flight Times 9:00AM & 10:00AM
Central Springs High School