Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken/patty, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or cini mini, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Pizzaburger, Baked beans, Pears, Milk
- Sheffield Lions Club Annual Scholarship fundraiser.
Sunday, April 22nd, from 11 AM until 1:30 PM.
Multi purpose room of the Sheffield Campus.
Spaghetti, bread, and a drink
A free will offering will taken with proceeds going to the scholarship fund.
There will be to-go boxes available for those who prefer to take their meal home to eat.
- Play rehearsal tonight at 6:30 for Pink book.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
If you are interested in taking Composition 1 and 2 next year please sign-up in the office to take NIACC’s Writing Assessment.
- In effort to raise money for Coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatment.
April 11th: “jersey day”- same prices.
April 15th: meal at noon in the cafeteria followed by a dodgeball tournament in the Sheffield gyms. Entry sheets and waivers can be found in all school offices and are due by April 11.