Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken/patty, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or cini mini, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Pizzaburger, Baked beans, Pears, Milk
- Sheffield Lions Club Annual Scholarship fundraiser.
Sunday, April 22nd, from 11 AM until 1:30 PM.
Multi purpose room of the Sheffield Campus.
Spaghetti, bread, and a drink
A free will offering will taken with proceeds going to the scholarship fund.
There will be to-go boxes available for those who prefer to take their meal home to eat.
- Play rehearsal tonight at 6:30 for Pink book.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
If you are interested in taking Composition 1 and 2 next year please sign-up in the office to take NIACC’s Writing Assessment.
- In effort to raise money for Coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatment.
April 11th: “jersey day”- same prices.
April 15th: meal at noon in the cafeteria followed by a dodgeball tournament in the Sheffield gyms. Entry sheets and waivers can be found in all school offices and are due by April 11.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.