Announcement – November 30, 2021 – Day B/6
November 30, 2021 – Day B/6
Today’s Lunch: Chicken fajitas w/fixings, Broccoli, Peaches
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal OR Muffin OR Poptart, Fruit
Tomorrow’s lunch: Hamburger/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin oranges
This week’s birthdays!!
Autumn Stonecypher – 11/28
Mr. Brayton – 11/29
Libby Trein – 11/19
Justin O’Donnell – 11/30
Nolan Severin – 12/1
Anthany Meyer – 12/1
Nathan Witte – 12/2
Tyler Linderman – 12/3
Caleb Kruger – 12/3
- Good luck to the West Fork Dance Team as they compete at state dance this week.
- West Fork Booster Club generic clothing order form is available in the high school office, library and in Rockwell. There are two options and only option one comes in youth sizes. Orders are due this Friday, December 3rd.
- 7/8 Girls basketball on Tuesday, 11/30 at Nashua-Plainfield. 3:00 bus departure for a 4:15 start. Please dismiss at 2:50.
- JJV/JV/V Boys basketball on Tuesday, 11/30 vs Clear Lake in Sheffield. 5:00/6:15/7:45 start times.
- JV/V Wrestling on Thursday, 12/2 at West Hancock. Matches will begin at 6:00.
- 7/8 Boys basketball against North Butler in Rockwell on Thursday, 12/2. 7th grade game begins at 4:15.
- JV Boys, V Girls/Boys vs Rockford in Sheffield on Friday, 12/3. 4:45/6:15/7:45 start times. No JV Girls game.
- Please bring your donations for the Spirit of West Fork to the main office by December 10th.
- Parents, if you want to help plan After Prom for the kids, please plan on joining us for the meeting. We will be discussing these upcoming events: Can Drive (12/4) and Youth Basketball Tournament Concession Stand (12/18) and more. The more people involved the better!
- Next NHS Meeting: December 7 @ 11:40 in Mrs.Sears’ Room.
- NIACC registration for spring semester is now open. If you would like to sign up for a NIACC class, please stop in. Some classes fill up quickly, so don’t wait to get registered. If you have never taken a NIACC class, please stop by and pick up a permission form.
- SENIORS: Please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Burt ASAP! We would like to have them all submitted by Thanksgiving. Submit: email@example.com
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at www.studentaid.gov. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The 2021-2022 middle school and high school yearbooks can be ordered at: http://www.westforkyearbook.com
- Floral Design class is going to be offering a “Bouquet of the Month” from now until the end of the semester. The cost of the bouquet is $35, and the theme for December is “Outdoor Winter Arrangement”. If you are interested in supporting the class, here is the link to order. https://forms.gle/cc2dRAaT9d8Xm44Q9
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- Download the Remind app from the app store and use the code @2021fallpl for announcements and communication.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful