Announcements – April 17, 2018 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Carrots, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or cherry frudel , Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken gravy over biscuit, Corn Pineapple, Milk
- If you are a junior or senior planning on going to after prom, please sign-up in the office and get a consent form. If you are bringing a guest who is not a West Fork junior or senior, you must sign them up and get them a consent also. All consent forms must be returned by Wednesday, April 25th.
- Play rehearsal tonight at 6:30 for both casts. Bring your costumes and props.
- Eligibility check will be Friday, April 20 at 4:00 pm.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July.
- If you are ordering Prom flowers, Forever Yours would like you to place your orders as soon as possible.
- Sheffield Lions Club Annual Scholarship fundraiser.
Sunday, April 22nd, from 11 AM until 1:30 PM.
Multi purpose room of the Sheffield Campus.
Spaghetti, bread, and a drink
A free will offering will taken with proceeds going to the scholarship fund.
There will be to-go boxes available for those who prefer to take their meal home to eat.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.