Announcements – April 25, 2018 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mandarin orange chicken, Rice pilaf, Broccoli, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/muffin, or yogurt/muffin Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: BBQ ribs/bun, Peas, Peaches, Milk
- There are job openings at the Sheffield pool this summer. Looking for lifeguards and a manager. Applications available at City Hall and due May 1st.
- Seniors please come to the office – there is a hotel sign up sheet for the senior trip.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- Rockwell Aquatic Center is looking for lifeguards (15) and concession workers (14). You can pick up an application in the office.
- The West Fork High School Spring Concert will take place on Tuesday, May 1st, at 7 pm in the north gym of the Sheffield campus. All are invited for an eventing of music with the Concert band, Chamber choir, Women’s choir and Concert choir.
- If you are a junior or senior planning on going to after prom, please sign-up in the office and get a consent form. If you are bringing a guest who is not a West Fork junior or senior, you must sign them up and get them a consent also. All consent forms must be returned by today, Wednesday, April 25th.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.