Announcements – August 27, 2021 – Day A/5
August 27, 2021 – Day A/5
Today’s Lunch: Beef & cheese nachos, Broccoli, Pineapple
Monday’s breakfast: Cereal OR Mini Pancakes, Fruit
Monday’s lunch: Chicken nuggets, Carrots, Pears, Bread/butter
- A cell phone has been turned into the office. It was found on the bus.
- The middle school yearbook is available for pickup in Mrs. Otten’s room.
- Today is the last day to make schedule changes. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- NIACC books and schedules will be ready today. Please pick them up during Warhawk Time.
- The first football game of the year will be Friday, 8/27 against the H-D-CAL Bulldogs at 7:00 here in Sheffield!
- The Varsity Volleyball team will be playing in the G-H-V Tournament this Saturday in Garner starting at 9:00. Bus leaves at 7:45am.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office. Thank you!
- Parking reminder:
- Juniors and Seniors parking in North parking lot
- Freshman and Sophomores parking in South parking lots
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful