Announcements – August, 28, 2020 – Day A
Friday, August 28, 2020
Today’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Breadstick, Green beans, Pineapple
Monday’’s breakfast: Cereal/toast or omelet Or To Go Breakfast
Monday’s lunch: Hotdog/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin oranges, Chips
- 1:00 Dismissal today.
- Volleyball fell to H-D-CAL last night in 3 games and will be back in action tomorrow in a tournament at Garner. Good luck girls! Bus leaves at 7:45.
- No junior high sports practices today due to early dismissal for high temperatures.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance. Thank you
- Check your email for NIACC information from Mrs. Lillquist.
- Mrs. Otten has a few middle school yearbooks for sale on a first come, first serve basis. They are $20 each.
- Drama Meeting on Monday, September 14th in the Media Center.
- Wrestling cheer tryouts schedule is in the office if you are interested.
- Juniors & Seniors interested in becoming a member of the National Honor Society please email Mrs. Sears for an application.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A friendly reminder to everyone to have your masks with you at all times. Staff will give you permission to take them off when the situation is appropriate. Please use the hand sanitizer both when entering and leaving each classroom. We all need to work together to protect not only ourselves, but our friends, families and communities! Every student should be checking their temp at home before coming to school. If your temp is 100 degrees or higher, or if you do not feel well, STAY HOME and contact the school! Any questions can be sent to me at email@example.com.
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful