Announcements – August 30, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco, Carrots, Pears, Chips, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or French toast, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Shrimp, Baked beans, Coleslaw, Fruit cocktail, Bread/butter, Milk
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sear’s room
- Boys freshman locker rooms need to be cleared out after school and will be unavailable after 3:30 for tonight’s volleyball match against Northwood-Kensett. Good luck to the volleyball girls!
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Reminder: Last and final day to finalize your schedules!! Also, pick up your NIACC books.
- Cross Country dismiss at 3:05 for bus departure! Good luck in Mason City!!
- Volleyball girls are dismissed at 3:00 today.
- Thank you to everyone for a great start to the year. Just a couple of friendly reminders:
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
Don’t Count the Days, Make the Days Count!!!!