Announcements – December 20, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Shrimp, Mashed potatoes, Broccoli, Pineapple, Roll
No sign up sheet for salads Thursday or Friday!
Mark your calendars – 12/20 JvV B/G Basketball vs. St. Ansgar
12/23-1/1 – Winter break
- Wishing you a safe and happy winter break from your West Fork family!! See you on Thursday, January 2, 2020
- The Jostens representative will be here today to meet with the seniors. Please meet in the media center at 11:15.
- Franklin REC is sponsoring a Youth Tour to Washington DC June 18 – June 25, 2020. To qualify for the Youth Tour, you must be a sophomore or junior in our district, you must take a test, participate in an interview process and provide a letter of recommendation. The quiz will cover material on the history and organization of rural electrification. Applications are due by Monday, March 2, 2020. The quiz and interview will be held on March 11, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m. at Franklin REC Office. Please visit www.youthtour.coop or visit with Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
Happy birthday, Kyle Dusold!!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.