Announcements – February 22, 2021 – Day A/3
February 22, 2021 – Day A/3
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken patty/bun, Green beans, Pears
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal/muffin Or French toast OR To Go Breakfast
Tomorrow’s lunch: Pork tenderloin/bun, Carrots, Pineapple
- Congratulations to Kale Petersen on becoming the first individual champion in the history of West Fork wrestling!
- There will be a junior class meeting on Tuesday (2/23), during Warhawk time. The meeting will be in Mrs. Payton’s room.
- A representative from Upper Iowa University in Fayette will be here next Monday, March 1st at 1:30. Please stop by if you have any questions.
- Seniors: Please stop in the office to give Mrs. Shreve your measurements (height/weight) for caps and gowns.
- Girls golf sign up in the office.
- Speech Contestants: We will meet on Tuesday during Warhawk time for a group picture and to go over the contest on February 27th.
- Activity Schedule:
- Boys Basketball District Final vs Janesville
- 7:00 tip off in Charles City
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance. There will not be cash to buy tickets at the gate.
- Ticket Link: https://www.iahsaa.org/resources/tickets/
- DRIVERS EDUCATION DATES:
( MONDAY – FRIDAY 8-12 )
June 7th – June 18th
July 6th – July16th
Aug 2nd – Aug 13th
( SATURDAY 8:30 – 2:30)
All sign ups can be done online at DRIVEWISE.CO – Drivers education for free and reduced students can still be done on paper and mailed to 1413 South Lake View Drive in Clear Lake as normal. If students sign up with a friend for the moped safety class they will get a $10 refund at the completion of the full Saturday course.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office. Thank you!
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is open for the 2021-2022 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The activity shuttle bus departs from Rockwell at 5:15 to bring middle school athletes back to Sheffield.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.