Announcements – January 13, 2022 – Day B/6
January 13, 2022 – Day B/6
Today’s Lunch: BBQ chicken/bun,Broccoli, pineapple
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal Or Cinnamon roll, Fruit
Tomorrow’s lunch: Pizza, Green beans, Applesauce
This week’s birthdays
Kaitlyn Burgin – 1/12
Kaylie Lundt – 1/13
Clarie Tauro – 1/13
Leah Weaver – 1/13
Carmine Bolland – 1/14
Brett Witte – 1/15
Jarren Hitzhusen – 1/15
- Reminder to all students, that when you attend a home sporting event, you are to stay in the gym except when you go to the concession stand to buy food. You are not to be running the halls or running through the gyms. Let’s make sure we are demonstrating our SOAR expectations.
- 8th Girls/7th Boys basketball vs Rockford in Rockwell on Thursday 1/13 tips off at 4:15/5:15.
- JJV/JV/V Boys basketball at Dike-New Hartford tips at 5:00/6:00/7:15 on Thursday 1/13 with a bus departure of 3:15.
- Wrestling vs B-K, Newman, North Union in Swea City on Thursday, 1/13
- Boys JV, G/B Varsity basketball at Rockford on Friday, 1/14 tips at 4:30/6:15/7:30 with a bus departure of 3:30.
- Students that took a NIACC class 1st semester, please return your NIACC books to Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Thanks!
- High Schoolers, please do NOT walk through the lunchroom on your way to Warhawk Time. Need to walk around since Middle School is eating at that time.
- SOPHOMORES: If you are thinking about attending the academy next year in Rockwell, please see Mrs. Lillquist to get your name on the list! This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet if you want to move into one of the programs at NIACC either senior year or after graduation. These are NIACC classes and you will receive both high school and college credit for them.
- JUNIORS: lf you are interested in taking part in a program your senior year, please see Mrs. Lillquist to get your name on the list. Some of the programs include Automotive, Welding, Building Trades, Diesel, HVAC, Tool & Die, etc.
- SENIORS: Please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Burt ASAP! We would like to have them all submitted by Thanksgiving. Submit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at www.studentaid.gov. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The 2021-2022 middle school and high school yearbooks can be ordered at: http://www.westforkyearbook.com
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful