Announcements – January 19, 2018 -Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken patty/bun, FF, Cooked carrots, Pears, Milk
Monday’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, Pancake on a stick Fruit, Milk
Monday”s Lunch: Chicken fajita, Green beans, Mandarin oranges, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
4. Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Zach Laudner, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
5. If you would like a paper copy of your second semester schedule, you can pick one up in the office.
6. Thanks to the cheerleaders and student body for all the support at the basketball games last night. You could definitely feel the energy within the Warhawk Nation! Let’s keep the energy going with supporting all our extra curricular activities. Tomorrow we will be holding the Coaches vs. Cancer event with Hampton-Dumont starting at 11:00 am.
7. Saturday, January 20th – Speech students will load in Rockwell at 8:00 am and Sheffield at 8:15. Good luck to the speech students!
8. Last day to drop a NIACC course without the course showing up on your college transcripts is Monday, January 22nd.
9. Last day for schedule changes is Monday, January 22nd.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.