Announcements – June 3, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Pizza crunches, Corn, mandarin oranges
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/Toast or Cook’s Choice, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Hamburger/bun, FF, Peaches
- Reminder: Wednesday there will be NO late start. School will start at 8:15.
- Baseball players will need to be dismissed at 2:40 for their game at North Iowa today.
- All students participating in any sports are to meet in the small gym during Warhawk time today, Monday 6/3.
- Check out sheets will be handed out to students during Warhawk time. Computer check-ins will begin today. Homeroom groups will be called to Mr. Burt. Teachers and custodians will sign these sheets on Wednesday.
- Please return NIACC books if you have taken a NIACC class this semester.
- If you have not completed the Kuder Interest Inventories with Mrs. Lillquist, you need to complete them before you will be signed out for the summer.
- Parents/Guardians: Some families still have fees due for tuition/fees (ex. lost/broken chromebooks) or lunch accounts. Please check your accounts and make payments to the school. If you are unable to pay your balance in full, please contact Paula Meints to make payment arrangements. We would like all fees to be paid by the end of the year – otherwise, they will be due when you register your child for school in the fall. If you have any questions, please contact one of the school offices.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the July 2019 US national test date. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
Happy birthday, Mrs. Hubka!!!
Happy belated birthday, Nichole Peltier 6/1, Nick McCloud 6/2!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.