Announcements – March 18, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Fruit cocktail, Bread/butter, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/biscuit, Biscuit/gravy, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Walking taco, Chips, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
- CALLING ALL GOLFERS Girls and boys golf sign up sheets are in the office. If you are planning on participating, stop in the office.
- Seniors planning on going on the senior trip, please meet in the small gym today during homeroom.
- Track students please pick up track clothing in Mrs. Sears room.
- Tomorrow 3/19 will be track pictures.
- Play rehearsal tonight at 6:30 for cast of Hurry Up and Wait!
- Parking reminder–there are signs across the street in front of the high school that say no parking. Please respect these and park in a parking spot.
- Franklin REC will sponsor a student from the area to participate in the Iowa Rural Electric Youth Tour. This includes an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., from June 14-19, 2019. Parents DO NOT have to be members to participate in this opportunity. Applications are due on March 4. Visit www.franklinrec.coop or stop by the HS office for more information..
- For clarification: A two hour late start means that school starts at 10:15 regardless of the day of the week. Thanks!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Anne Boyer will be coming Friday, March 29, all day, to administer the Accuplacer test and register students for the Fall 2019 semester. If you are a junior planning on taking NIACC Composition next year, you need to take the Accuplacer unless you have scored at least a 16 on the English portion of your ACT. If you are a senior and even considering attending NIACC and have not taken your ACT yet, it is strongly suggested that you take the Accuplacer. If you are enrolling in a program up at NIACC next year, you will also need to take the Accuplacer. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions or if you want to sign up to take it.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
Happy belated birthday, Emily Rooney 3/14, Mercedes Latham 3/14, Spencer Streblow 3/15!!
Happy birthday, Jason Meier!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.