Announcements – March 19, 2018 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Hamburger/bun, Chips, Peas, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or Egg of choice, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken patty/bun, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
- Respect Retreat for 9th Graders on March 20th
Location: Marble Rock Community Center
Time: 8:40am (depart from high school) – 2:30(depart from Marble Rock)
- small group leaders will need to depart from the high school at 7:45am
Additional Details: During this event, 9th-grade students from West Fork, RRMR, and Nashua-Plainfield will learn about respect. As with all field trips students will be served a sack lunch. We ask that students wear comfortable clothes; since students will be sitting on the floor for small group discussions, no skirts or dresses are allowed. Please be aware, students will not have access to their cell phones while at the retreat, if you need to get in touch with a student on the retreat please contact Denise Shreve in the high school office and she will be able to relay the message. email@example.com or (641) 892-4160
ASVAB Interpretation for Juniors
Time: 9:15am – 10:15am
Additional Details: Students will need to report directly to the library for a presentation on how to use their ASVAB scores to guide their career decision-making process.
* Boys golf practice will begin after school on Monday, March 19 at 3:45 in the Wellness Center. Golfers are reminded to have their physicals updated and filed with the school.
The link for the West Fork scholarship website can now be found on the West Fork CSD web page under the Students & Parents tab. Many of the deadlines for these scholarships are fast approaching. Please start reviewing your scholarship options today
- Boys and Girls Track teams: Please stop in Mrs. Sears room today to sign a card for Mr. Tudor.
- Friday, March 23rd is the end of 3rd quarter. Parent teacher conferences are March 27 & March 29.
- Eligibility check will be on March 23rd at 4:00 pm.