Announcements – May 1, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Sub sandwich, Chips, Carrots, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or egg patty, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Hamburger/bun, Broccoli, Fruit cocktail, Milk
- Order forms for Prom picture can be picked up in the office.
- All library books are due Friday, May 17th. Inventory starts on Monday, May 20th.
- Seniors – Some of you have not turned in your guest number of senior breakfast. Please let me know ASAP!
- The track bus leaves today at 2:45. Students are dismissed at 2:35.
- The Awards Assembly scheduled for today is postponed until next week on Tuesday, May 7 due to the gyms being closed.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class.
- NIACC is offering a FREE Youth Entrepreneurial Academy. The camp runs from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, June 10 – 14. There are scholarships available for attending. Priority deadline to apply is May 16 or until full. Please see Mrs. Lillquist or Ms. Dickman for more information.
- NIACC is offering summer camps! There will be a FREE writing camp from June 26th – 28th. This camp includes a booklet of your work, movie night and a lunch with a panel of authors. There is also a health careers camp July 30th & 31st. The cost of the camp is $100 and it includes lunch both days, a t-shirt and a stethoscope. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- The next ACT test is Saturday, June 8th. The last day to sign up for the June 8th test date is this Friday, May 3rd. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
- If you would like to purchase a copy of the hypnotist show at post Prom, the cost is $20 and you will need to pay for it that night.
- There is a softball sign-up sheet hanging on Mrs. Dickman’s door. Please sign up if interested.
Happy birthday, Jordan Thompson!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.