Announcements – May 16, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco w/fixings, Green beans, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, Apple frudel, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Hotdog/bun, Sun chips, Baked beans, Pineapple, Milk
- The FFA are asking for old t-shirts for a service project. If you have any to donate, please bring them to the High School office by Monday (5/21) morning.
- On Monday, May 21st the high school students will be helping with a service project for the local food bank. This project will consist of packaging 40,000 meals. All students will report to 1st block for attendance before starting the project.
- Seniors – As your high school career draws to a close, it is possible that you have money owed (lunch money, book fees, computer fees, etc.). These items will need to be paid before your final check out! Sign out sheets will be handed out at commencement practice on Wednesday. Thanks
- Graduation will be May 20th at 2:00 pm in the South gym. Seniors last day of school will be May 18th.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Drivers Ed will be starting June 11th. Cost is $340, if reduced $136. This can be paid by check, cash or Payschools.