Announcements – November 1, 2017 – Day A
Announcements – November 1, 2017
Today’s Lunch Menu: Corndog, Macaroni & cheese, Broccoli, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal/toast or breakfast pizza, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch: Chili, Cinnamon roll, Cottage cheese, Peaches, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
3. Speech Participants: You must submit your pieces to Mrs. Schafer BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK!
4 After Prom Fundraiser Rummage Sale will be Nov 4th from 9am-3pm in the High School North gym.
Most of the items will be donated by Juniors and their parents however we will take donations (no appliances, no electronics and gently used items) from anyone. Please contact Mindy Meier @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a donation. Also a reminder to juniors and junior parents to set up a time to volunteer.
5. The West Fork Warhawks clothing order is here. The BLACK has been sorted and bagged and handed out. The RED was misprinted and is being reprinted. Your order form has been highlighted yellow for the items that will be coming soon. Thank you
6. Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for November 2 and November 7 from 4 – 8 pm.
November 2 from 4pm-8pm a representative from NIACC will be available to help students and their guardians through the FASFA process. Guardians and their students will need to come with their 2016 tax returns. Appointments will last approximately 45 minutes each. Please use the following link to schedule your appointment. https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fasfa-help-session
7. Please have your senior and baby pictures turned into Mr. Burt by December 22nd”. Senior quotes are due by November 10th.
8. The Football End of the Year Banquet will be Sunday November 12th, 5PM , at Ridge Stone Golf Course in Sheffield. The meal will be a potluck. The Backers will provide plates, napkins, silverware, and drink.
9. The last day to drop a NIACC class without receiving a grade for the fall semester is November 7, 2017.