Announcements – November 13, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Bosco stick, Green beans, Pears, Chips, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or cherry frudel, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Broccoli, Peaches, Milk
- Reminder: No school Wednesday, November 21 -Friday, November 23.
- On November 16th at 7:00pm mark your calendars!!! The West Fork High School will be performing Write Me A Murder by Michael Druce..
- Would the following students please stop in the office: Brady Barkela, Emily Caspers, Libby Love-Foth, Grant Nuehring, Keanna Peterson, Macey Rust, Wyatt Schaefer, Brett Weaver
- Students who are traveling to the Leadership Summit with Mrs. Willms should turn in an advanced make-up form. We will be leaving tomorrow morning at 7:30.
- Seniors: J-Term scheduling will begin tomorrow. Watch your emails for the sign-up.
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office for anyone who interested.
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
- There is a career exploration event this Thursday, November 15th from 10:00 – 11:30 AM at SeaBee’s in Hampton for juniors and seniors. They have recently started a registered apprenticeship program for industrial maintenance repairer and plan to have welding and machinist apprenticeships as well in the future. Students will be able to tour the facility, learn about the registered apprenticeship programs and tuition reimbursement that they offer. You will also be able to hear about the benefits and career options they have available. Please see Mrs. Lillquist by the end of the day if you are interested or would like more information.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following November dates and times:
Thursday, November 15th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Don’t Hope For It — Work For It!!