Announcements – November 30, 2108 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco, Green beans, Yogurt parfait, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Mini pancake, Juice or Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Bread/butter, Pears, Milk
Congratulations to the West Fork Dance Team, they are state champs times 2!! 1st place in pom and hip hip!!!!!
- JV Basketball boys and girls are to be dismissed at 2:50 for a 3:00 departure. Varsity bus departs at 5:00. Good luck tonight against Rockford!
- Wrestling bus for Saturday 12/1 departs at 7:00am for the tournament at Rockford. Please watch for any changes due to weather and good luck in your tournament!
- JV Basketball girls and boys bus for Saturday 12/1 at Lake Mills departs at 12:30. Varsity bus departs at 2:30. Please watch for any changes due to weather and good luck against the Bulldogs!
- JJV Basketball against Central Springs on Monday 12/3 has been cancelled. We will look to reschedule on a later date.
- The Sheffield Care Center is looking for student participation for their 1st Annual Christmas Decorating War. Each class will be assigned a hallway with a staff member that includes decorations and funding for supplies. On December 5th, the community will be invited in to judge the hallways and the class that wins will receive a nice prize. Please contact Mindy Meier with a class representative for further details. 641-430-1687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next PAC meeting is rescheduled for Thursday, December 6 at 7:30.
- Students attending the Top of Iowa Speech contest on Saturday should check their emails for the informational sheet. Please stop in to see Mrs. Schafer on Friday to go over your piece and prepare before the contest.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa is hiring students ages 16 and older. Areas of availability include Nutrition Services and Environmental Services. These areas are very accommodating with school schedules. Pay ranges from $11.17 – $15.33 an hour. If you have any questions, please let Mrs. Lillquist know. An email has gone out to you with instructions on how to apply. This opportunity is a great chance for to build your resumes, get some experience in a hospital setting and earn some extra income.
- A representative from the United States Army here next Tuesday, December 4th from 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM. If you have any questions, please stop by.
- Mid-terms are quickly approaching. We will do our grade check today, Friday, November 30.
- If you are interested in some extra assistance to help prep for the ACT (or SAT), here is a link to a discounted program offered through the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). Professional athletes and other organizations fund the program. The program is available for $20.00. The following link provides ordering information and additional information about all programs. www.eknowledge.com/IAHSAA