Announcements – November 4, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken/bun, Green beans, Fruit cocktail
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or egg omelet, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Walking taco, Corn applesauce
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 -Egg salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Mrs. Schafer is hosting a Speech Meeting on Thursday, November 7th during Warhawk Time. If you can’t make it, please stop in to get the handouts and dates for upcoming events.
- Thursday – 11/7 Coach Schnoes will be having a short basketball meeting in the Wellness Center at 5:30pm
- A representative from Upper Iowa University will be here Tuesday, November 5th, at 8:30 AM in the conference room. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office.
- The next ACT test date is Saturday, December 14th. The last day to sign up is next Friday, November 8th. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 11/4 – Early dismissal 2:00pm
Conferences 4 – 8pm
11/7 – Early dismissal 2:00pm
Conferences 4 – 8pm
Happy birthday, Brandon Weatherly and Beti Jo Hayes!!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful