Announcements – November 7, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Sloppy joe/bun, Baked beans, Pineapple, Chips, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or waffle, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken noodle soup, Grilled cheese sandwich, Crackers, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
- Speech Kids:
The Top Of Iowa Conference is offering a practice contest at GHV (Garner) on December 1st. They are NOT offering One Act Play, Radio Broadcasting or Spontaneous Speaking.
If you would like to attend, please let Mrs. Schafer know before Friday, November 9th.
- On November 16th at 7:00pm mark your calendars!!! The West Fork High School will be performing Write Me A Murder by Michael Druce.
- Conferences are scheduled for November 8 – from 4pm to 8pm. There will be a 2:00 dismissal on this day.
- The Veteran’s Day program is scheduled for November 12th at 8:30am.
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office for anyone who interested.
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- The National Guard will be hosting a self-defense class on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Sign up in the high school office if you are interested. All are welcome!
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
- A representative from Hawkeye will be here on Thursday, November 8th, at 11:15 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have any questions.
- Reminder that all sophomores will be attending a field trip to NIACC on Tuesday, November 6h.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following November dates and times:
Thursday, November 15th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at email@example.com if you are interested!
Happy birthday, Lauren Trewin!
When Writing The Story Of Your Life, Don’t Anyone Else Hold The Pen!
~ Harley Davidson