Announcements – October 11, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Corn dog, Green beans, Breadstick, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Tuesday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or Breakfast pizza, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Hamburger on a bun/fixings, Tri-tater, Baked beans, Pineapple, Milk
- NHS Inductions will be on October 14th at 2pm
- Due to the rain and poor course conditions, the Top of Iowa Conference Cross Country meet at North Iowa Area Community College has been postponed for Thursday, October 11, 2018.
- The new date will be Monday, October 15, 2018 at 3:30 pm.
- The schedule will go as follows:
3:30 pm JH Girls & Boys (combined)
4:00 pm Varsity Girls
4:45 pm Varsity Boys
5:15 pm JV Girls & JV Boys (combined)
– JH Awards Ceremony after start of JV race
6:00 pm Varsity Awards Ceremony
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following October dates and times:
Thursday, October 11th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
Thursday, October 18th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at email@example.com if you are interested!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
When Things Go Wrong Don’t Go With Them!