Announcements – October 15, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken patty on a bun, Chips, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or Egg omelet, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: hot dog on a bun, Baked beans, peaches, Pumpkin bars
- Picture retakes are scheduled for Friday, October 19 at the Sheffield building. They will start with elementary with HS to follow.
- Students who performed “The Puppet Master” last spring and would like to recreate the performance for Large Group Speech, please meet in Mrs. Schafer’s room on Thursday during Warhawk Time.
- Here is the schedule for Tuesday, October 16:
Block I: 8:15-9:40
MAP assessments: 9:45-11:10
Warhawk Time: 11:10-11:40
Block 2: 12:20-1:15
Block 3: 1:18-2:15
Block 4: 2:18-3:15
- Cross Country runners are to be dismissed at 1:40 for a 1:50 departure for the conference meet at NIACC. Good luck tonight Warhawks!
- The bus for tonight’s JV Football game against North Butler leaves at 4:25. Good luck, boys!
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following October dates and times:
Thursday, October 11th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
Thursday, October 18th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
- There will be a representative from Iowa State University here TODAY, Monday, October 15th, from 12:30 – 1:15 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have any questions.
Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.