Announcements – October 17, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Bread/butter, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or waffle, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Walking tacos (Doritos) w/fixings, Green beans, Fruit cocktail, Milk
- This week is National School Lunch Week!! Please thank our lunchroom staff for all they do!!!!
- Picture retakes are scheduled for Friday, October 19 at the Sheffield building. They will start with elementary with HS to follow.. If you are having retakes – you must bring back your picture packet. Order forms are in the office.
- The National Honor Society is doing a “dum dum bouquet”. You will get 8 suckers for $4 – order forms can be picked up in the office and are due by Friday, October 19th. Bouquets will be delivered on Halloween, October 31st.
- Students who performed “The Puppet Master” last spring and would like to recreate the performance for Large Group Speech, please meet in Mrs. Schafer’s room on Thursday during Warhawk Time.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following October dates and times:
Thursday, October 18th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Seniors-Please make sure you clean up after yourselves in the student lounge. Remember that this is the first thing that visitors see when they walk into our building. Take pride in your area!
- Now that cooler weather has moved in, please dress accordingly. Coats and blankets should remain in your lockers.
Always Go The Extra Mile – It’s Never Crowded!!!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.