Announcements – September 16, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken fajitas, Broccoli, Peaches
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or egg omelet, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Pizzaburger, Carrots, Applesauce
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Tuna salad sandwich
- The following items are for sale in the media center:
Bandannas — White or Black $5.00
Tattoos — .50 each
Beads — .50 each
Pom Poms — New Era .50 each
Kid Fun $1.00 each
Sports Posters — $1.00
- School pictures are tomorrow, Tuesday, September 16. Elementary students and staff will be first with HS students and staff to follow. If you need an order form, please stop in the office.
- If there are any seniors that would like to have their pictures taken, please stop in the office and pick up an order form.
- Juniors wanting to take the PSAT, please email Mrs. Lillquist by this Friday, September 13.
- Waldorf University is hosting a Fine Arts Weekend Friday, September 27th and Saturday, September 28th. There are workshops on song writing, auditions, improv and more, plus an opportunity to meet with fine art students and stay in the dorms. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information!
- If bringing a non West Fork student to the Homecoming dance, you will need to come to the office and sign them up and pick up a permission form. The permission forms are due on September 18 by 3:30pm.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 26th. The last day to sign up for this date is Friday, September 20th. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: September 16-20 – Homecoming Week
September 17 – School Pictures (Sheffield campus)
September 21 – Homecoming Dance
Happy belated birthday, Nashaun Bryant 9/15
Happy birthday, Alexis Gregory!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful