Announcements – Tuesday, November 26, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Hot dog/bun, Baked beans, Pears, Chips
Monday’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/Toast OR Mini Pancake, Fruit
Monday’s Lunch Menu: Hamburger/Bun, Baked Beans, Pears
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Due to the short week next Monday (25) and Tuesday (26) there will be NO salad bar, NO chef salads or egg salad sandwiches.
- No school November 27-29 due to Thanksgiving break. Classes resume on Monday, December 2nd.
- Mercy Medical Center is holding a career exploration day for juniors and seniors focusing on careers in the healthcare field. It will be held on December 10th from 9:00 am – 2:15 pm and lunch will be provided. Careers include surgical services, nursing, radiation/oncology, dietician, physician, behavioral health, rehab – physical/occupational/speech therapy and lab. This is limited to 60 students, so please let Mrs. Lillquist know soon if you would like to participate.
- Candy Grams are $1 each and orders are due December 2nd, with all of the proceeds going towards the Spirit of West Fork. Thank you!
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful