MS/HS Announcements – September 11, 2020 – Day A
Friday, September 11, 2020
Today’s Lunch Menu: Macaroni and cheese, Green beans, Applesauce, Bread/butter
Monday’s breakfast: Cereal/biscuit or biscuits/gravy Or To Go Breakfast
Monday’s lunch: Chicken nuggets, Corn, Pineapple, Bread/butter
- Come out and support the football team against Newman Catholic tonight at 7:00!
- Students are to sit in the small bleachers behind both end zones. Student section theme is USA and all students are admitted free thanks to Central Park Dentistry.
- School pictures are scheduled for Tuesday, September 15th. Picture envelopes have been sent home with your student. All online students will need to have their picture taken. Call the MS/HS office to let me know when you will be bringing your online student for school pictures.
- The next ACT registration deadline for October ACT testing dates is Friday, September 25th. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions.
- Attention Juniors: an email will be coming to you shortly regarding the PSAT. If you are interested in taking the PSAT, you will need to let Mrs. Lillquist know no later than noon on Tuesday, September 15th.
- Attention Juniors: Next year, as a senior, you are able to enroll in a program AT NIACC. Some of the programs offered include welding, automotive, diesel, building trades, industrial mechanics and maintenance, tool and die, information technology, industrial systems technology, heating and air conditioning technology, etc. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information or to get your name on the list.
- 9th boys basketball players: The deadline for the practice jersey order is due this Friday. Turn in your forms to Mr. Brayton or Mrs. Shreve in the hs office. Checks should be payable to West Fork School. Thanks, Coach Schnoes
- Wednesday, September 16th, the 1 hour late starts will begin. School begins at 9:15.
- Registration forms for flag football (grades 1-6) can be turned in and picked up at the HS/MS office. Forms are due by September 11th. Please stop in the office if you have any questions.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance. Thank you
- Don’t forget to order your middle school or high school yearbook!
- The activity shuttle bus departs from Rockwell at 5:15 to bring middle school athletes back to Sheffield.
- Drama Meeting on Monday, September 14th in the Media Center. There is a sign up sheet in the office.
- Juniors & Seniors interested in becoming a member of the National Honor Society please email Mrs. Sears for an application.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A friendly reminder to everyone to have your masks with you at all times. Staff will give you permission to take them off when the situation is appropriate. Please use the hand sanitizer both when entering and leaving each classroom. We all need to work together to protect not only ourselves, but our friends, families and communities! Every student should be checking their temp at home before coming to school. If your temp is 100 degrees or higher, or if you do not feel well, STAY HOME and contact the school! Any questions can be sent to me at email@example.com.
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.