MS/HS Daily Announcements – August 24, 2020
Monday, August 24, 2020
Today’s Lunch Menu: Hamburger/bun, Peas, Peached, Milk
Tuesday’s breakfast: Cereal/muffin OR French toast Or To Go Breakfast
Tuesday’s lunch: Ham/cheese/bun, Broccoli salad, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- Monday and Tuesday classes will be dismissing at 1:00pm.
- MONDAY ATHLETIC PRACTICE TIMES DUE TO EARLY DISMISSAL
- HS Cross Country – 1:30 in the Wellness Center
- HS Volleyball – 3:30 in the Wellness Center
- HS Football – 4:30 in the Wellness Center before going outside
- JH – NO PRACTICE
- JH will have team meetings after school Tuesday, 8/25 in Rockwell
- Reminder-any student wanting to run for a class officer position has until 1:00 today to fill out the Google Form that Mrs. Wilkinson sent out.
- Mrs. Otten has a few middle school yearbooks for sale on a first come, first serve basis. They are $20 each.
- Mr. Nuehring would like to have those interested in the High School Drama Program please report to the Media Center for Warhawk Time on Tuesday, September 8th.
- Wrestling cheer tryouts schedule is in the office if you are interested.
- Juniors & Seniors interested in becoming a member of the National Honor Society please email Mrs. Sears for an application.
- Anne Boyer from NIACC will be tomorrow afternoon. Please email Mrs. Lillquist and let her know if you would like to meet with Anne.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with the Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful