Wednesday, November 6th Day 5
Today is Wednesday, November 6th Day 5
Lunch- BBQ Rib/ Bun, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Pineapple
Breakfast- Cereal/ Toast OR Waffle, Fruit
Lunch-Chili, Cinnamon Roll, Crackers, Cottage Cheese, Peaches.
- Reminder for Early Dismissal on Thursday, November 7th @ 1:45 p.m.
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY, November 8th.
- Friendly Reminder that it’s getting colder out. Please have students bring weather appropriate attire. If items are needed please contact the office.
- Please remember that flu season is around the corner. Good hand washing, proper sneezing and coughing etiquette will help prevent germs from spreading.
- Monday, November 11th @ 10 a.m. Veterans Day Program in the Big Gym.
- The new gym will be unavailable starting @ 4 p.m. Sunday, November 10th. Staff will be setting up for the Veterans Day Program.
- Spirit of West Fork – The “Spirit Program” is designed to assist West Fork families during the holiday season. If your family is experiencing financial difficulties, children birth through twelfth grade may be eligible to receive a needed clothing item and a toy for Christmas. The amount of assistance depends on community contributions. We will not share you or your child’s name. Please bring application to either Rockwell or Sheffield Campus no later than Tuesday, November 12th.
Please make sure updated sports physicals are turned in before practice begins.
Boys- No Middle School Basketball Practice on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday this week. There will only be practice on Tuesday.
Girls- Sign Up Sheets are available in the office. Practice will begin Monday, November 18th.
Sign up sheet available in the office. Start date to be determined.
Archery Club- Sign Up Sheet available in office. Waiting on equipment. Possibly Early December for start date. 4th-8th Grade are welcome to sign up.