Announcements – November 6, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Turkey, Dressing, Mashed potatoes/gravy, Green beans, Dinner roll, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or apple frudel, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Sloppy joe/bun, Baked beans, Pineapple, Chips, Milk
- Congratulations to Megan McGuire who placed 9th at the State Dance Solo. Also, to Jordan Swenson who received a Division I rating! Great job ladies!!
- Please do not go to lunch today before 11:45. Seniors and juniors should dismiss at 11:45. Freshmen can report at 11:50.
- On November 16th at 7:00pm mark your calendars!!! The West Fork High School will be performing Write Me A Murder by Michael Druce.
- NHS Field Trip: November 7th to the capitol & World Food Prize.
- Conferences are scheduled for November 5 and November 8 – from 4pm to 8pm. There will be a 2:00 dismissal on both days.
- The Veteran’s Day program is scheduled for November 12th at 8:30am.
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office for anyone who interested.
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- The National Guard will be hosting a self-defense class on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Sign up in the high school office if you are interested. All are welcome!
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
- A representative from Hawkeye will be here on Thursday, November 8th, at 11:15 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have any questions.
- Reminder that all sophomores will be attending a field trip to NIACC on Tuesday, November 6h.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following November dates and times:
Thursday, November 15th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
The Only Secret Behind A Good Day Is A Good Attitude!!