Today’s Lunch Menu: Sub sandwich w/fixings, Chips, Peaches, Jello cake w/topping, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or french toast, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Walking taco, Green beans, Strawberry/banana, Milk
- Play rehearsal tonight at 6:30 for Blue cast.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
- NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
- In effort to raise money for Coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments:
- Iowa Assessments are scheduled for April 4th and 5th.
The City of Sheffield is now accepting applications for 2018 lifeguards and manager. Applications can be picked up at City Hall or downloaded from www.sheffieldiow.com. They are due to City Hall by Thursday April 5th.
Boys basketball banquet will be April 5 at 6:00pm in the Sheffield multi-purpose room. All families are invited to attend. Each family is asked to bring a main dish and their own table service. Also, seniors and freshman bring a dessert, juniors a salad, and sophomores a gallon of white or chocolate milk.