Thursday, May 3, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco w/fixings, Green beans, Mexican rice, Strawberry/banana, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or breakfast sandwich, fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Pizza, Carrots, Breadstick, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- Today the boys and girls track teams will be dismissed at 2:00 for the conference track meet.
- Heath Walton 3 on 3 Tournament : A fund raising event for Heath Walton who has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The tournament will be Saturday, May 12th @ 1:00 pm. Located at “The Church of the Living Word” in Hampton. If you are interested in more information come to the office.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- There are several items that were left either at Prom or After Prom. They are in the conference room.
- There are job openings at the Sheffield pool this summer. Looking for lifeguards and a manager. Applications available at City Hall and due May 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- Rockwell Aquatic Center is looking for lifeguards (15) and concession workers (14). You can pick up an application in the office.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker kno