Today’s lunch menu: Sub sandwich, Chips, Strawberries & bananas, Jello cake, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Egg omelet, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Bar-b-que pork on a bun, French fries, Baked beans, Peas, Mi
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- The West Fork Booster Club is selling leftover Homecoming Spirit. Lori Hubka will have items available in the library all week! Thanks for supporting West Fork Booster Club and have a great Homecoming week! Go Warhawks!
Items for Sale:
Tattoos—$1.00 Red and Black Beads—$1.00
Pom Poms—$3.00 Glow in the Dark Beads—$.50
- NHS meeting during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears’ room on Tues, Sept 18th.
- Good luck to the Cross Country teams in their home meet tonight in Rockwell at Linn Grove.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
Happy Birthday to Vincent Otero
Think Happy Thoughts!!