Today’s lunch menu: Chicken patty/bun, Green beans, Peaches
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/Toast or Cook’s Choice, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Pizza crunches, Corn, mandarin oranges
- Reminder: Today and next Wednesday there will be NO late start. School will start at 8:15.
- Parents/Guardians: Some families still have fees due for tuition/fees (ex. lost/broken chromebooks) or lunch accounts. Please check your accounts and make payments to the school. If you are unable to pay your balance in full, please contact Paula Meints to make payment arrangements. We would like all fees to be paid by the end of the year – otherwise, they will be due when you register your child for school in the fall. If you have any questions, please contact one of the school offices.
- The Adult Roles Class is seeking donations of personal hygiene products, other than toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Mason City Homeless Shelter. Donations can be dropped of at all West Fork School Offices no later than May 31st. Please direct questions to Elisha Payton.
- NIACC is offering a FREE Minds On! Hands On! Camp for girls entering grades 9 – 12. This camp runs from Tuesday, June 11 at 8:00 to Thursday, June 13 at 3:00. This camp is for girls interested in the industrial field. This year’s camp will focus on building trades. You will be able to stay in the dorms at NIACC and meals are provided throughout the camp. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- NIACC is offering summer camps! There will be a FREE writing camp from June 26th – 28th. This camp includes a booklet of your work, movie night and a lunch with a panel of authors. There is also a health careers camp July 30th & 31st. The cost of the camp is $100 and it includes lunch both days, a t-shirt and a stethoscope. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the July 2019 US national test date. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.