Announcements – April 11, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Walking taco/chips, Carrots, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or apple frudel, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Macaroni & cheese, Broccoli, Breadstick, Pears, Milk
- Hurry up and Wait will be at 7:00 pm on Friday and the musical is The Wizard of Oz at 7:00 pm on Saturday.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class..
- All 9th-11th grade will be taking the ISASP on Thursday and Friday beginning at 8:15. Homeroom teachers will let you know where you should report these days. Please avoid making appointments or being absent these days. Eat breakfast and get a good night’s sleep to ensure you do your best. Computers should remain in the testing location throughout the day Thursday.
- Seniors-The first CPR class is on Friday from 8:30 – 10. Make sure you are on time. Reminder–this is a graduation requirement! The following students are scheduled for Friday: Kyle Rooney, McKenna Weaver, Garret Anderson, Kate Fekkers, Abby Noland, Adam Gustin, Mara Heimbuch, Lukas Wogen, Abby Harper, Cortlyn Kammrad, Lu Lorenzini.
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- There are a number of FREE classes being offered this summer at NIACC. If you would like to sign up or learn more about this opportunity, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Space is limited.
- SOPHOMORES: If you are interested in attending the Rockwell Academy next year, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP!
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
- If you would like to purchase a copy of the hypnotist show at post Prom, the cost is $20 and you will need to pay for it that night.