Announcements – April 18, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Bosco sticks, Peas, Peaches/Cottage cheese, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or French toast, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Beef & cheese nachos, Green beans, Pears, Milk
- Junior Class: Please check your email for important information regarding Prom.
- Mr. Burt will finish taking golf pictures today during homeroom.
- Today, April 18 by 3:30 is the deadline to turn in the Prom Date Request Form. This form needs to be turned if you are taking a date that does attend school at West Fork.
- Baseball and softball order forms are in the office and the library. Due date is Friday, April 26th to Lori Hubka.
- Reminder: There will be no school Friday, April 19th.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class.
- All ISASP testing needs to be made up by Thursday. Please make arrangements with Mrs. Willms.
- A representative from the United States Marines will be here next Wednesday, May 24th, from 11:30 – 12:30. Please stop by if you have questions.
- NIACC is offering summer camps! There will be a FREE writing camp from June 26th – 28th. This camp includes a booklet of your work, movie night and a lunch with a panel of authors. There is also a health careers camp July 30th & 31st. The cost of the camp is $100 and it includes lunch both days, a t-shirt and a stethoscope. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
- If you would like to purchase a copy of the hypnotist show at post Prom, the cost is $20 and you will need to pay for it that night.
- There is a softball sign-up sheet hanging on Mrs. Dickman’s door. Please sign up if interested.