Announcements – April 2, 2018 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Corndog, Baked beans, Pears, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or Egg of choice, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
- Boys golf will be in the Wellness Center today at 3:40.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
- NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
If you are interested in taking Composition 1 and 2 next year please sign-up in the office to take NIACC’s Writing Assessment.
- In effort to raise money for Coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments:
April 4th: school wide “track sweats” day- $5 for teachers and $1 for students. Maybe we can get a photo?
April 11th: “jersey day”- same prices.
April 15th: meal at noon in the cafeteria followed by a dodgeball tournament in the Sheffield gyms. Entry sheets and waivers can be found in all school offices and are due by April 11th
- Iowa Assessments are scheduled for April 3rd and 4th.
- Important FASFA and Scholarship Information
The City of Sheffield is now accepting applications for 2018 lifeguards and manager. Applications can be picked up at City Hall or downloaded from www.sheffieldiow.com. They are due to City Hall by Thursday April 5th.
Boys basketball banquet will be April 3 at 6:00pm in the Sheffield multi-purpose room. All families are invited to attend. Each family is asked to bring a main dish and their own table service. Also, seniors and freshman bring a dessert, juniors a salad, and sophomores a gallon of white or chocolate milk.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.