Announcements – April 2, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Crispito, Mexican rice, Broccoli, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or apple frudel, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Peaches, Bread/butter, Milk
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- Seniors, please check your school email. The KLMJ google doc has been sent to you. Please fill this out as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- There are a number of FREE classes being offered this summer at NIACC. If you would like to sign up or learn more about this opportunity, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Space is limited.
- SOPHOMORES: If you are interested in attending the Rockwell Academy next year, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP!
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
Happy birthday, Mr. Twedt!!!