Announcements – April 26, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Stuffed crust pizza, Carrots, Peaches, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or pancake on a stick, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
- Order forms for Prom picture can be picked up in the office.
- If you are planning on going to After Prom, you will need to pick up an After Prom Consent Form in the office. Consent forms are due back by Friday 4/26.
- It is Prom weekend! Reminder to out of town dates to bring an ID for entrance into the dance. Have a fun and safe weekend!
- We will be holding an Awards Assembly for all 9th-12th grade on Tuesday, April 30 at 8:30 to recognize accomplishments of our students. This is an informal event, but parents are welcome to attend.
- Baseball and softball order forms are in the office and the library. Due date is today, April 26th to Lori Hubka.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class.
- NIACC is offering a FREE Youth Entrepreneurial Academy. The camp runs from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, June 10 – 14. There are scholarships available for attending. Priority deadline to apply is May 16 or until full. Please see Mrs. Lillquist or Ms. Dickman for more information.
- NIACC is offering summer camps! There will be a FREE writing camp from June 26th – 28th. This camp includes a booklet of your work, movie night and a lunch with a panel of authors. There is also a health careers camp July 30th & 31st. The cost of the camp is $100 and it includes lunch both days, a t-shirt and a stethoscope. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- The next ACT test is Saturday, June 8th. The last day to sign up for the June 8th test date is next Friday, May 3rd. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
- If you would like to purchase a copy of the hypnotist show at post Prom, the cost is $20 and you will need to pay for it that night.
- There is a softball sign-up sheet hanging on Mrs. Dickman’s door. Please sign up if interested.