Announcements – April 30, 2018 – day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Flying saucers: Ham, mashed potatoes, cheese sauce, Peas, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or Egg of choice, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
- Senior breakfast is Wednesday, May 16 at 9:00 a.m. Following the breakfast there will be practice for Commencement. Seniors last day is Friday, May 18th.
- There are several items that were left either at Prom or After Prom. They are in the conference room.
- There are job openings at the Sheffield pool this summer. Looking for lifeguards and a manager. Applications available at City Hall and due May 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- Rockwell Aquatic Center is looking for lifeguards (15) and concession workers (14). You can pick up an application in the office.
- The West Fork High School Spring Concert will take place on Tuesday, May 1st, at 7 pm in the north gym of the Sheffield campus. All are invited for an eventing of music with the Concert band, Chamber choir, Women’s choir and Concert choir.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.