Announcements – April 6, 2018 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Carrots, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Monday’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast or Mini pancake, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s Lunch: Hamburger/bun, FF, Peas, Peaches, Milk
- Sophomores will be attending the ICAN Career and College Planning presentation at 10:25 am on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, in the high school library. The presentation will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Juniors and their parents/guardians are invited to attend the ICAN Finacial Aid Presentation on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, at 6:00 pm in the High School Library.
The NIACC Writing Assessment will be conducted on Wednesday, April 11, 2018, at 10:30 am in the art room. Students will need their Chromebooks to complete the assessment. This assessment (or the ACT) is required to enroll in Composition 1 and Composition 2 for next school year. Please signup in the office if you are interested in completing this assessment.
- We are selling wristbands for coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatments. They are $2 and are available in each of the school offices.
- Students if you are taking an out of school guest, or someone who graduated to PROM you will need to stop by the office and grab a guest sheet to fill out and return to office before prom.
NIACC Fall 2018 Registration
- Registration for Fall 2018 NIACC courses is now open. Students, please check your email for more details. You will need to use the following link to set-up a time to register https://calendly.com/jacquelyn-parker/fall-2018-niacc-course-registration. If you have any questions please let Mrs. Parker know.
If you are interested in taking Composition 1 and 2 next year please sign-up in the office to take NIACC’s Writing Assessment.
- In effort to raise money for Coach Tudor as he undergoes cancer treatment.
April 11th: “jersey day”- same prices.
April 15th: meal at noon in the cafeteria followed by a dodgeball tournament in the Sheffield gyms. Entry sheets and waivers can be found in all school offices and are due by April 11th
- Tests make up date is Friday, April 6th
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.