Announcements – April 9, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Chili, crackers, Cinnamon roll, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/muffin or cherry frudel, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Pineapple, Milk
- Boy’s track bus leaves for Iowa Falls today at 3:30. Girl’s track bus leaves for Clarion today at 3:30.
- There will be a financial aid meeting for all juniors and their parents TOMORROW Wednesday, April 10 at 6:00 PM in the HS Media Center.
- Hurry up and Wait will be at 7:00 pm on Friday and the musical is The Wizard of Oz at 7:00 pm on Saturday.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for summer drivers education class.
- All sophomores will be taking the ISASP today. Students should be dismissed at 10:45 and should report to the library. Please bring a book to read and a writing utensil.
- The library will be closed for testing starting at 10:40. Please be quiet and respectful in the hallways during homeroom and lunchtime. Thank you!
- All 9th-11th grade will be taking the ISASP on Thursday and Friday beginning at 8:15. Homeroom teachers will let you know where you should report these days. Please avoid making appointments or being absent these days. Eat breakfast and get a good night’s sleep to ensure you do your best. All computers will be turned in Wednesday afternoon so we can make sure they are charged for you.
- Seniors-The first CPR class is on Friday. Make sure you are on time. Reminder–this is a graduation requirement!
- The Junior class is collecting old CD’s and DVD’s to use for prom. If you can contribute to the cause, please bring them to the high school office. Thank you so much.
- West Fork Little League is looking for summer umpires, over the age of 14. This is a fun way to make some extra money this summer. If interested, please contact Mindy Meier @ (641) 430-1687.
- Seniors, please check your school email. The KLMJ google doc has been sent to you. Please fill this out as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- There are a number of FREE classes being offered this summer at NIACC. If you would like to sign up or learn more about this opportunity, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Space is limited.
- SOPHOMORES: If you are interested in attending the Rockwell Academy next year, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP!
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.