Announcements – August 25, 2022 – Day A/3
August 25, 2022 – Day A/3
Today’s lunch: Hamburger/bun, Baked beans, Peaches
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal OR Breakfast pizza, Fruit
Tomorrow’s lunch: Chicken nuggets, Carrots, Pears, Bread/butter
This week’s birthdays
Lane Kollman – 8/25
Anthony Paul – 8/25
Brylee Dickman – 8/27
Derrick Lau – 8/28
Caiden Skiye – 8/28
Brayden Westendorf – 8/28
Bryer Westendorf – 8/28
- NIACC students report to the Senior Lounge for class today.
- Thursday, August 26 – Home JJV/JV/V Volleyball vs. Hampton-Dumont @ 6:00pm
- Friday, August 27 – V football at Hampton @ 7:00pm
- If you are interested in a part time job, the Wellness Center is hiring.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office.
Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.